Criteria for California State Employment Training Panel (ETP) Programs
- Company is a for-profit business that pays into the Employment Training Tax (ETT)
- Participants must provide Social Security numbers
- If business has a union, they must have a letter of support for the training
- Must be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Participants must be full time at 35 hours per week
- Employers must have no more than 20% turnover rate in the prior calendar year
- Trainees must earn a minimum rate, including any paid medical and/or dental benefits: $16.16 Riverside and San Bernardino Counties; $16.72 San Diego County; $16.96 Los Angeles County; and $17.22 Orange County.
- Reimbursement for training is capped at 200 hours per-trainee per contract
- Training ratio: 1 trainer for every 20 attendees. OSHA: 1 trainer for every 40 attendees.
- Participants cannot be enrolled in the same Job Number more than once within the same project
- Relocation: Employers that relocate outside of CA, close or transfer an employee in less than 90 days are liable for repayment to ETP
Riverside Community College District
Office of Economic Development
23555 Meyer Dr., Riverside, CA 92518